Saturday, March 19, 2011

Web Conference Reflection

Wow, this was a very frustrating process!  I could not attend the conference so I watched the link that was sent out and boy, I felt like it was unorganized and all over the place. It seems like there are students from different sections so lots of questions dealing with the ILD course, which I have already completed, LCE questions, course log questions and just a couple notes about this weeks assignments.  The mic was not working so it was all done on chat and I feel that there are to many in the conference to do it this way.  Someone asked about if we needed to turn the assignment in word format as well as on the blog, and I never saw a reply to this so I went a head and turned it in on a word document, as well as posted it on the discussion board.  I am very disappointed with this conference and did not see how it benefits us unless there is something specific we need asked, which I feel comfortable e-mailing my coach and getting a reply with in 24 hours instead of sitting there for 1.5 hours and not getting anything from it.  This is just my reflection though.  Otherwise, I am enjoying the class :)

No comments:

Post a Comment